Living in sunny San Diego, sunglasses are easily my favorite accessory. I’ve been so excited shopping for baby sunglasses for little Miss Blake (she’s starting quite the collection with three pairs already!) And with the first day of summer quickly approaching (June 21st) and National Sunglasses Day not too far behind, (June 27th), I thought I’d share my Top 5 Picks for the most stylish baby sunglasses of summer, 2014:
- Soft Frame Cat’s Eye Baby Sunglasses from Carters: Soft rubber sides and the cutest animal print frames make these sunglasses the perfect fit for little fashionistas with some sass! (UVA and UVB sun protected.)
- Babiators: UVA and UVB protection that come in lots of different colors. I love how they say “Babiators” on the side – such a cute name!
- Retro Sunglasses from Gap: I mean, I seriously might die if I saw a little girl wearing these gold chrome retro sunglasses! So hip and so fun! (UV protection.)
- Betsy Johnson Cat Eye Sunglasses:These are for the princess of the house – with 100% UV protection and all the glam in the bright pink floral design, I pretty much need these for Blake.
- Jetsetter Aviator Sunglasses: Purple colored wire frames and mirrored lenses in an old school aviator design makes for a cool summer look for your mini!