The bad news is, it’s Monday. But the good news is that it’s the first Monday of the summer (cue Kenny Chesney’s Summertime) and I have an all new Monday Mashup for you!
I first want to congratuate Tiffany Gramajo who won 2 tickets to SD Mom’s Night Out Relax in Style event on July 10 from my sweepstake that ended last night! Congratulations Tiffany and I can’t wait to see you there! (You may still purchase tickets with a $5 discount when you enter code: MPSD5 at this link: http://bit.ly/sdmno-relax-in-style)
Now here’s this week’s Monday Mashup!
- Make Your Own Family Cookbook: How cute is this idea from the Clover Lane blog? Make your own family cookbook with family recipes and photos and then give it to your children when they move out of the house or get married one day. I love this because Mike and I are always asking our parents to send us certain recipes from our childhood.
- $30 to Zenni Optical: If you’re in the market for new eyeglasses, I’m giving away a $30 gift card for any eyeglass frame purchase on Zenni Optical’s website. The gift card will go to the first person who contacts me at: email@example.com (Terms and Conditions: Must “like” Mommy Project, San Diego on Facebook and follow MommyProjectSD on Instagram).
- Playtex Baby Giveaway: I saw on Rookie Moms that Playtex Baby is offering custom hand-illustrated pictures and stories for your little one. Enter for a chance to win a hand-illustrated tale or a $5,000 scholarship from Playtex Baby here.
- Summer Cocktails: Check out this amazing summer cocktails list from Kelli Flores the blog - everything looks so refreshing and pretty. She had me at the Champagne Grapefruit Mojito - mind blown! Can’t wait to make this at our next backyard BBQ.
- San Diego Fireworks Shows: Making plans for the 4th of July in San Diego? With so many different firework shows happening in San Diego, it’s hard to keep them all straight! Check out So Cal Savvy Mom’s extensive list of firework shows happening all over the county - so helpful! I can’t wait to celebrate my favorite holiday!
Have a great week!