To My Sweet Baby Girl…
The colors and textures of your nursery are not just any design thrown together; each piece is a symbol of my hopes and dreams for you and your perspective on life as your grow:
ANTIQUE WHITE * RUFFLE PINK * SILVER BLING
* I hope you never forget your roots.
* I hope you stay down to earth and never think the world owes you anything.
* I hope that if you want something, you work hard to obtain it.
* I hope you’re not afraid to get dirty, go camping and play sports with the boys.
* I hope you appreciate the small things in life that money can’t buy.
* I hope you never take sunsets, beaches and the ocean for granted.
* I hope you don’t take yourself or this life too seriously.
* I hope you’ll never judge anyone at first glance.
* I hope you keep your balance – life will try to teeter-totter you in extreme directions.
* I hope that if you end up regretting something, you find a way to fix it enough so you can find peace within yourself.
* I hope that you make wishes on shooting stars, dandelions, and pennies tossed in fountains.
* I hope you handle this life with grace, through the good times and bad.
* I hope, when you are young, that you believe in fairy dust, magic wands and all things make-believe.
* I hope you keep your manners and poise – it’s amazing how far they’ll get you in life.
* I hope you notice and appreciate nice gestures by others.
* I hope you are optimistic and always look at the glass as half full.
* I hope you keep a sense of class and dignity about you, always.
* I hope you recognize natural beauty.
* I hope you build a strong enough wall around your heart so you don’t get taken advantage of, but a weak enough wall so the right person will be able to tear it all down.
* I hope you have a diva side (just to keep others on their toes).
* I hope you have just enough edge to take the leap.
* I hope you dance when it rains, laugh when you fall and speak your mind when it counts.
* I hope you have a fiery side, only when it’s necessary.
* I hope you chase your dreams.
* I hope that you define your own success and then stop at nothing until it’s obtained.
* I hope that you never let anyone kill your spirit.
* I hope you have confidence but not arrogance.
* I hope you’re not afraid to stand up for what you believe in.
* I hope you know that you’re as good as any boy, probably better.
* I hope you never settle.