Now that I have a beautiful daughter, I look forward to dressing her up in adorable outfits for each holiday. With Valentine’s Day on the horizon, I began searching Pinterest for the cutest outfits to help celebrate this love-filled holiday. Here are my top 9 faves (for boys and girls):
One of the BEST things about having a daughter is the adorable outfits and accessories you get to dress her up in every day. That’s why I’m OBSESSED with the online etsy shop, Posies (Handmade Pretties). The owner is also a friend with an adorable little girl and another baby on the way (congrats again Danielle)!
When Danielle sent me a package for little Miss Blake, I was so excited because everything in her shop is to die for! Needless to say, I was not disappointed. Check out these adorable “pretties”:
This was the perfect complement to Blake’s little Christmas outfits that I had picked out for her – and fit her perfectly! I love the red and green chevron strap.
This is my favorite! I love the shabby chic flowers with the bling rhinestone in the middle and the GLITTER band – does this come in my size?
I love this piece because it literally goes with any outfit and adds just the right amount of cuteness.
Such a cute chevron beanie with the spunky knot at the top.
So cute and simple and perfect for every day dress up! This one is a staple.
I have to admit, I didn’t know what this was at first (being new to this whole “mom” thing and all), but now I use it all the time! This Diaper Keeper is so convenient to carry a couple diapers, and wipes for a quick change. I always have it in the bottom of my stroller or in my purse.
Burp Cloths with Blake’s Embroidered Initials
These are my absolute favorite burp cloths because they’re thick and durable yet girly and pretty. And I love that they have her initials embroidered on the backside – so adorable.
Posies (Handmade Pretties) also offers some adorable accessories for baby boys (I’m obsessed with the bow ties)!
After my family baby shower in Sacramento, California, it quickly became apparent that little miss thang is going to own way more clothes than me. Our friends and family have already spoiled her rotten with so many cute outfits, and I’m in love with every single one of them! One of my favorite things to do is hang all of her little clothes on the little pink hangers and place them in her closet (color coordinated, obvi) – it just makes everything feel real. Baby girl is going to be here before we know it and she’s going to rock these outfits. Here’s a look at some of my favorites so far (and I highly recommend you listen to Madonna’s Vogue heard here while browsing…you know you’re tempted):
1. A little wrap shirt with footed leggings from Under the Nile. 100% handpicked organic Egyptian cotton and looks so cuddly and warm.
2. The cutest dress and polk-a-dot sweater from Carter’s. I love this one because baby girl has so many pink outfits and this one spunks it up with bright yellow.
3. As a huge Top Gun (and aviator) fan, I love this “Danger Zone” onesie from Etsy (thanks Auntie Jac!)
4. “5, 6, 7, 8 keep it movin, 1 and 2…” I mean, this little gray sweatsuit outfit from Carter’s is just too much for words.
5. I wish you could touch the fabric on this outfit so you can appreciate the softness, but the name brand says it all: Feather Baby. And I just can’t handle the ruffled bell-bottoms – so chic! And if you live in Sacramento, check out this line at the cutest baby store in town, Puddles, A Children’s Shoppe.
6. This one melts my heart – so soft and furry and yes, those are baby bear footsies and baby bear ears on the hood – from Carter’s – Dying!
8. I love this bright blue onesie with little sunglasses and the pink flower broche from the Circo baby line at Target – so stinkin’ cute and so San Diego! (Peace, baby)
9. I know, this is not technically an outfit. But it is the cutest baby bath robe and slippers I’ve ever seen! Can’t wait for our little monkey to wear this after bath time! From the Baby Starters line available at Buy Buy Baby.
…Vogue, vogue, vogue, vogue…..