I’m back with a Monday Mashup this week! There are just so many good things to share! Hope everyone had a nice weekend! Here are the things I’m loving this week:
- Family Fun Day at the Del Mar Races: Did you know that the Del Mar Racetrack is holding Family Fun Days every Saturday and Sunday for the duration of the race season? Rumor has it! Stay tuned for my post tomorrow about all things Del Mar Races including all of the information on the Family Fun Days! And while Blake may not be old enough yet to participate in some of the activities, she sure does love her adorable little plush horse (thank you Del Mar Races!)
- Sand Cloud Beach Towel: I don’t know about you but every time I lay out on a beach towel at the beach, I stuff my clothes under my head to create a make-shift pillow. Those days are now OVER because Sand Cloud has conveniently built a pillow into their beach towels for you! Brilliant! And the towels are so soft and stylish, offering cool colors to choose from. I also love this start-up company because it’s the brainchild of 3 best friends local to San Diego and they’re all about good vibes, good people and good energy! Help spread the word about their kickstarter video that launched on July 21st!
- Chatbooks: If you’re like me and post way too many photos on Instagram (sorry, friends), Chatbooks will take your photos and print them in a 6″ x 6″ photo book (perfect for your purse or coffee table). And the best part? 60 pages for only $6 plus free shipping! I’m ordering my first volume when they come out with the Android version on September 15th!
- Green Toy Stacker: I had to give a shout out to this AMAZING baby toy. Blake easily grows tired of toys so I usually have to rotate them for her weekly. That is, until I bought her this green toy stacker. She’s obsessed! When I stack up the pieces she loves knocking them down, then she throws each one across the room and crawls over to get it. It’s like her own personal game of fetch and it provides hours of entertainment. Eventually we’ll get to the stacking part, but for now, Blake’s perfectly happy chasing all of the pieces around the family room. (No BPA, PVC, phthalates, or external coatings.)
- Reverie. a print shop.: I’m happy to share that I’ve opened up my own print shop on etsy – something I’ve been wanting to do for a while but just never had the time. Now, as a stay-at-home-mom, it’s such a fun creative outlet for me while Blake naps and I can’t wait to officially launch the shop in mid-August (celebrations to follow). You can expect digital prints, framed prints and much more coming soon! Straight from my site, here’s what REVERIE is all about, in a nutshell:
My name is Kristin and this shop is my creative outlet, allowing me to escape into a state of dreamy meditation full of fanciful musings that feed the soul. I love anything that sparkles, words that encourage, and phrases that empower. I believe your office/work space should be a showstopper: motivational, creative and pretty, because you’re a go-getter, darling. So DO.WORK. Like a boss. Welcome to my REVERIE and I hope you enjoy.