This week’s Monday Mashup is coming to you on Wednesday because I was on vacation this past Memorial Day weekend so I’m a couple of days behind! Hope you’re all having a wonderful hump day! In no particular order, here’s what I’m loving this week:
- Growing Child: My fabulous, fellow mommy friend who blogs over at Little Better Halves alerted me to this cool service for parents. Growing Child is a monthly newsletter that follows your child as he/she grows and helps you understand what he/she is learning and how you can help him/her develop. It also gives great tips about how to deal with each month’s changes and challenges as your babe grows. Can’t wait to check this out!
- Little Mizz Kit: I had the pleasure of meeting the Founder of Little Mizz Kit last week and as she was describing her business, I immediately fell in love with the product. Little Mizz Kit is a monthly hands on activity kit for parents and their daughters aimed to provide bonding opportunities and building confidence in young girls. How cool is that? I received the first welcome kit and I can’t wait to complete the different activities with Blake – focused around arts & crafts, fitness, nutrition, life lessons and how-to instructions. I also love this company because a portion of their proceeds go to March of Dimes.
- Samsung S5: I did it – I jumped ship from the iPhone (gassssp). But before you judge, check out the new Samsung S5 – its camera is phenomenal, photos and data are stored on your Google account so you don’t run out of memory and, drum roll please, it’s waterproof. So far I’m loving this new phone! #Expectmore
- Family Sleep Event: Don’t miss JenniJune’s workshop as she discusses tactics to help your little one take longer naps and sleep through the night. Guests will also receive amazing swag bags and the opportunity to shop some of the best baby gear on the market. The tour kicks off in San Diego and Del Mar this coming weekend and then heads across the US! Receive $5 off your ticket when you register with code: MOMMYPROJECT.
- Just Four Paws, Inc.: San Diego readers, if you’re looking for great pet sitting services including daily walks, overnight sitters or a pet taxi service, Just Four Paws is fantastic! While we were out-of-town this past weekend, we used Just Four Paws, Inc. to watch Tucker and I was extremely impressed with their services. They texted me with a photo of Tuck every day and every night and we came home to a detailed note from the sitter along with a happy pup! I’m excited to have found a trustworthy, local pet service!
Enjoy the rest of your week!