I recently attended a media event at Whole Foods Market, highlighting their amazing bodycare products. I was truly blown away at the thought they put into choosing the purest, best products to offer their shoppers and the way they are helping streamline better ingredients when it comes to bodycare. You really can’t go wrong when buying any bodycare at Whole Foods Markets because of their strict guidelines and quality standards.
Whole Body Quality Standards:
I was very impressed with the standards that Whole Foods Market holds true for all of the bodycare products you see on their shelves. Whole Foods Market Quality Standards include the following:
- We carefully evaluate each and every product we sell.
- We are passionate about aromatic, luxurious, effective personal care products and the pleasure of sharing them with others.
- We encourage our vendor partners to use plant-‐based and naturally-‐derived ingredients, pure essential oil fragrances, gentle preservatives and non-‐ petroleum ingredients.
- We are committed to high-‐quality body care products that have a proven track record.
- We only sell personal care products that have not been tested on animals.
- We provide personal care products that support health and well-‐being.
- No Animal Testing
They also have baseline standards that don’t allow aluminum compounds commonly found in deodorant and some of the “nasties” that are found in conventional skin and hair products like Ammonia, Ammonium xylene sulfonate, BHT and BHA (preservatives), and more! Read more here on their premium body care standards -very impressive!
Picky, picky – and I LOVE it! It feels good to know that when shopping at Whole Foods, they’ve already done the research on which products offer the healthiest ingredients and they’re extremely particular about what they put up on their shelves. In other words, you really can’t go wrong when looking for premium bodycare products while shopping at Whole Foods.
Whole Foods Market One-Day 25% Off on all Bodycare Products
Head on down to your local San Diego Whole Foods Market on Friday, June 27, 2014 and receive 25% Off ALL BODYCARE PRODUCTS! (Coupon below required). I’ll be there stocking up myself!
While you’re there, check out these recommendations I have based on some of the fantastic products I was able to test out at the media event, or take home with me and begin using regularly. Here are some of my favorites, just in time for summer:
- Evanhealy Skincare: I had the pleasure of meeting Evan Healy in person and learn the history behind her skin care line. Evan started Evanhealy skincare based on the concept that “less is more” and the less you interfere with the skin’s own ability to achieve balance, the better the results you’ll receive. She has taken her love of plants and past experience as an esthetician and created a simple, plant-based skin care line that draws amazing results. I chose the Blue Sensitive Face Care Kit (up to 14 days of treatment including a cleanser, serum, moisturizer and clay mask) and am only on day 3 but am truly loving it so far!
- Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps: This was my first stint with the acclaimed Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps, which is shocking because they’ve been around for 150 years! And I love that their philosophy is simple: Quality soap making consists in great part of choosing the right proportions of the right oils. Coconut oil is very high lathering, but can be drying. Olive oil gives a really soft and luxuriant lather, but in small amounts. By using both coconut and olive oils in the right ratio, Dr. Bronner’s unsurpassed soaps offer the best of both worlds: high lather with superb softness on the skin.
- Aura Cacia Chakra Balancing: Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oils is the aromatherapy leader providing 100% authentic, pure and organic products. I LOVE the chakra balancing aromatherapy roll-on. You just apply it to your pulse points and behind the ear and inhale to nurture your crown chakra. Very calming and smells divine!
- Mineral Fusion Lip Tint: This is a vegan, gluten and cruelty-free makeup line with amazing mineral makeup, nail polish and this lovely lip tint. I love the color I chose, sparkle, a soft pink. It smooths lips and provides lasting color throughout the day. Consider me hooked and Blake is stunned by the results! 😉
- Burt’s Bees Dark Spot Corrector: I have a couple of dark spots after pregnancy, that’s why I am super excited to try this new product. Burt’s Bees uses daisy extracts that have been shown to be a natural skin brightening agent, helping reduce the appearance of dark spots and pigmentation. When this extract is combined with a multi-fruit complex, the mixture can be used to diminish dark spots and provide a brightened, more even looking tone. Sign me up!
- Makana Artisinal Pure Soy Candle: These smell incredible and I love the card that came with the candle: “Life is a Makana (gift). Treasure it.” These Makana Aritisnal Candles are hand-poured in small batches with 100% soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance and essential oils with natural cotton wicking. They’re also made with no paraffin, lead, colorants, or chemical additives and are vegan and cruelty-free. Love!
Visit your closest Whole Foods Market in San Diego and take advantage of this awesome one-day sale on products that you can truly trust. Find a Whole Foods Market near you:
- Whole Foods Market La Jolla
8825 Villa La Jolla Dr
La Jolla, CA 92037-9994
Facebook: La Jolla
- Whole Foods Market Del Mar
2600 Via De La Valle, Suite 100
Del Mar, CA 92014
Facebook: Del Mar
- Whole Foods Market Encinitas
687 S. Coast Highway 101
Encinitas, CA 92024
- Whole Foods Market Hillcrest
711 University Ave
San Diego, CA 92103
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post for Whole Foods Market La Jolla. All opinions are my own.