As busy parents it’s sometimes hard to plan out your grocery shopping, meal prep and cooking – especially if you’re hoping for gourmet, healthy meals. That’s why I was excited to learn about Sous Kitchen, a California-based kitchen that delivers healthy, gourmet, family dinners straight to your door. All you have to do is defrost, cook and serve. Forget about the meal planning, shopping, chopping, measuring and prepping! And the best part? They use all-natural, local California ingredients so the meals are always fresh and delicious.
About Sous Kitchen
- Areas served: California, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Colorado and Arizona.
- All ingredients used are 100% natural, fresh, anti-biotic and hormone-free delivered daily from local farms and suppliers. No additives or preservatives are used in any part of their process.
- Meals can be ordered online from the Seasonal Monthly Menu.
- All meals are family size and serve 3-4 people at an average of $5 – $6 per serving.
- Meals come in convenient, insulated boxes filled with dry ice (that can sit on your door step for up to a day).
I was able to try a couple of meals from their menu, and they truly did not disappoint! I chose to try the BBQ Chicken, Green Beans with Garlic Butter and Southern Baked Beans, the Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas and the Lava Cake for dessert (yes, please!)
Every meal comes with easy instructions on how to defrost and prepare, so literally all I had to do was throw the green beans and baked beans in a pan, the enchiladas in the oven or the chicken on the grill.
And the final outcome was delicious and ready within 30 minutes!
Enter to Win a $100 Gift Card to Sous Kitchen
Disclaimer: I received complimentary food to review this business. However, all opinions are my own and the Mommy Project, San Diego only features services that we can truly recommend.